With the use of controlled low moisture we are able to remove dirt, sand, grit, staining, and allergens. Low moisture carpet cleaning is the healthiest most effective way of maintaining your carpeting on an annual basis.
Our green cleaning solution when applied using only 80 pounds of pressure at 200 degrees immediately lifts and evaporates soil build-up on contact. This cleaning process allows your carpets to dry in under 2 hours leaving your carpeting fresh and restored without the inconvenience of long dry times.
- Prior to our arrival we will give a courtesy call 20 to 30 minutes before we show up to make sure you’re ready.
- We will do a full walk through of your home pointing out any imperfections or problem areas that may concern you.
- We will point out any irreversible damage so we both have proper expections when the cleaning service is complete.
- After the walk through is completed we will offer any necessary solutions to ensure maximum cleaning results for your carpeting.
We do not collect any type of payment up front, we will thoroughly complete the cleaning service, do a full walk through with you to ensure your satisfaction, and then collect your choice of payment method.
Let's make your home healthy again!
Carpet acts as a filter trapping all kinds of dirt, sand, oils, allergens, and air pollutants daily. Many of these pollutants are microscopic not being visible to the human eye. Regular maintenance such as vacuuming will help minimize these pollutants, but professional carpet cleaning is absolutely necessary every 6-12 months to remove the soils trapped deep down in your carpet fibers that a vacuum cannot remove. Ignoring these pollutants in your carpeting can result in a contaminated indoor air cycle that can lead to respiratory illness.
Statistics say consumers feel healthier after having their carpets cleaned!
We are not only dedicated to giving your carpets & rugs the most thorough cleaning ever. We also dedicated to helping to improve the quality of your life by making your home the optimal healthy environment for you and your family.
Don't be a victim of toxic cleaners!
They use harsh, cheap, and even dangerous cleaning agents (leaving toxic amounts of chemical residue in your home.) Some of these residues are not even safe for your pets much less your children. The chemicals that these un-educated cleaners use are so harsh that they strip the life from the carpet fibers adding years to the wear age.
Plus these carpet cleaners don't even pull out all the embedded soil debris that ends up at the lower part of your fibers which will cause your carpet to wear faster. This means you're going to need to replace your carpets sooner (big bucks!)...and that your home won't be as healthy.
These type of cleaners are untrained, unethical, and downright unscrupulous cleaners. So not only will you pay more in the long run by going with "cheap cleaners" ... you won't be enjoying all the benefits of a great looking carpet, and a safe HEALTHY home.
Why Choose Us?
- Non-Toxic Soap & Detergent Free Cleaning - We remove all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. We will clean all 4 sides of your carpet fibers with our agitating system. With our green carpet cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because there will be no type of residue left in your carpet.
- Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites - Our High Powered Eco Friendly Portable Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet mills recommends Hot Water Extraction as the preferred cleaning method for highly soiled carpets.
- We Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Solutions - The cleaning solutions we use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
- No Dirt Attracting Residue Left in Your Carpets- We use carbonated alkaline water that will evaporate and lift soils directly on contact. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents we restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no soap or detergent residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
- Fast Drying Time - Because of our low moisture cleaning methods, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. Only your carpet fibers are dampened. Depending on the grade of carpeting, air circulation in your home, and cleaning method you choose(low moisture or hot extraction) our drying time is approx. 2-6 hours. Hot Extraction method will not dampen backing or padding.
- We don't Cut Corners, We Clean Them - We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture - We move most furniture and place plastic tabs under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services - This assures you that we have been trained and tested. We abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Professional Carpet Cleaning Service 100% Guaranteed - There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
- 15+ Years of Experience - As the saying goes "practice makes perfect." We have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results.
- Professional Friendly Service - You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also will follow up a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Give us a call right now! Serving Irvine, CA and surrounding areas.
The CARPET INSPECTION is free, and there's no obligation. We come out in uniform and treat your home the way we would like others to treat our own home. If there is any reason we feel our cleaning method cannot meet your expectation, we will leave a free estimate, no questions asked. Contact us today at 949-562-3787.